Average monthly snow and rainfall in Alcántara (Extremadura) in inches
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in November.
- Alcántara has dry periods in March, July and August.
- On average, November is the wettest month.
- On average, August is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 22.40 in (569.0 mm)
Show average precipitation in Alcántara in Millimeter »
More climate information for Alcántara
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Alcántara.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Spain and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.