Average monthly snow and rainfall in Yoko in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Yoko in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Yoko has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 11.89 inch (302.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.16 inch (4.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Yoko