Average monthly snow and rainfall in Yaoundé in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Yaoundé in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: March, April, May, June, August, September, October and November.
- Yaoundé has dry periods in January and December.
- On average, October is the wettest month with 11.65 inch (296.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.67 inch (17.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Yaoundé