Average monthly snow and rainfall in Seoul in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Seoul in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August and September.
- Seoul has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 14.53 inch (369.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 0.87 inch (22.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 57.48 inch (1460.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Seoul
Patchy rain possible