Average monthly snow and rainfall in Seoul in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Seoul in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August and September.
- Seoul has dry periods in January and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 16.5 inch (418 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.6 inch (16 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 56.2 inch (1428 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Seoul