Average monthly snow and rainfall in Phnom Penh (Phnom Penh Municipality) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Phnom Penh in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Phnom Penh has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)