Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ngaoundere in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ngaoundere in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Ngaoundere has dry periods in January, February, November and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 11.02 inch (280.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 0.00 inch (0.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.76 inch (1010.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Ngaoundere
Patchy rain possible