Average monthly snow and rainfall in Nairobi in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Nairobi in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, November and December.
- Nairobi has dry periods in July and August.
- On average, April is the wettest month with 9.53 inch (242.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 0.71 inch (18.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 41.81 inch (1062.0 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Nairobi
Patchy rain possible