Average monthly snow and rainfall in Haifa (North District Israel) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Haifa in Millimeter »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January and December.
- Haifa has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, December is the wettest month.
- On average, August is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 21.30 in (541.0 mm)