Average monthly snow and rainfall in Grootfontein in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Grootfontein in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February and March.
- Grootfontein has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, February is the wettest month with 5.7 inch (144 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 0 inch (0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 23.1 inch (586 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Grootfontein