Average monthly snow and rainfall in Banyo in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Banyo in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Banyo has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 12.09 inch (307.0 mm) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 0.08 inch (2.0 mm) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 inch (999.9 mm)
Weather Forecasts for Banyo