Average monthly snow and rainfall in Sisophon (Banteay Meanchey Province) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Sisophon in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Sisophon has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)