Average monthly snow and rainfall in Sihanoukville (Preah Sihanouk Province) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Sihanoukville in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Sihanoukville has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)