Average monthly snow and rainfall in Kâmpóng Chheutéal (Kampong Thom Province) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Kâmpóng Chheutéal has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Kâmpóng Chheutéal in Inches »
More climate information for Kâmpóng Chheutéal
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Kâmpóng Chheutéal.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Cambodia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.