Average minimum and maximum temperature in Victoria (British Columbia) in fahrenheit
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Victoria, Canada.
Show the average temperatures in Victoria in Celsius
- The months July and August have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 57.2° Fahrenheit (14.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 44.6° Fahrenheit (7.0° Celsius)