Average minimum and maximum temperature in Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir) in fahrenheit
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Srinagar, India.
Show the average temperatures in Srinagar in Celsius
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 67.46° Fahrenheit (19.7° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 45.14° Fahrenheit (7.3° Celsius)