Average minimum and maximum temperature in Pyeongchang (Gangwon-Do) in fahrenheit
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Pyeongchang , South Korea.
Show the average temperatures in Pyeongchang in Celsius
- The months June, July and August have a nice average temperature.
- Cold season / winter is in the months January and February.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 52.7° Fahrenheit (11.5° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 43.88° Fahrenheit (6.6° Celsius)