Average temperature in Pyeongchang (Gangwon-Do) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Pyeongchang , South Korea.
Show the average temperatures in Pyeongchang in Celsius
- The months of May, June, July, August and September have nice average temperatures.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 80° Fahrenheit (27° Celsius).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 37° Fahrenheit (3° Celsius).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 60° Fahrenheit (16° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 42° Fahrenheit (6° Celsius)