Average minimum and maximum temperature in Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands) in fahrenheit
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
Show the average temperatures in Palma de Mallorca in Celsius
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 71.6° Fahrenheit (22.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 58.64° Fahrenheit (14.8° Celsius)