Average minimum and maximum temperature in Nanjing (Jiangsu) in fahrenheit
- The months April, May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 69.8° Fahrenheit (21.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 53.6° Fahrenheit (12.0° Celsius)
Show the average temperatures in Nanjing in Celsius »
More climate information for Nanjing
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Nanjing.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in China and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.