Average minimum and maximum temperature in Mönchengladbach (North Rhine-Westphalia) in fahrenheit
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Mönchengladbach, Germany.
Show the average temperatures in Mönchengladbach in Celsius
- The months June, July and August have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 57.2° Fahrenheit (14.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 42.8° Fahrenheit (6.0° Celsius)