Average minimum and maximum temperature in Katunayaka (Gampaha District) in fahrenheit
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Katunayaka, Sri Lanka.
Show the average temperatures in Katunayaka in Celsius
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is March.
- On average, the coolest month is August.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 86.9° Fahrenheit (30.5° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 75.2° Fahrenheit (24.0° Celsius)