Average day and night temperature in Donji Štoj (Ulcinj County) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Donji Štoj, Montenegro.
Show the average temperatures in Donji Štoj in Celsius
- The months May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 89.6° Fahrenheit (32.0° Celsius).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 48.2° Fahrenheit (9.0° Celsius).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 68° Fahrenheit (20.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 51.8° Fahrenheit (11.0° Celsius)
Weather Forecasts for Donji Štoj (Ulcinj County)
Patchy rain possible