Average day and night temperature in Budva (Budva County) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Budva, Montenegro.
Show the average temperatures in Budva in Celsius
- The months May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 68° Fahrenheit (20.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 51.8° Fahrenheit (11.0° Celsius)