Average minimum and maximum temperature in Beijing (Beijing Area) in fahrenheit
- The months April, May, June, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 64.4° Fahrenheit (18.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 44.6° Fahrenheit (7.0° Celsius)
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Beijing, China.
Show the average temperatures in Beijing in Celsius