Average day and night temperature in Beijing (Beijing Area) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Beijing, China.
Show the average temperatures in Beijing in Celsius
- The months April, May and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 64.94° Fahrenheit (18.3° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 46.4° Fahrenheit (8.0° Celsius)