Average day and night temperature in Sandakan (Sabah) in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Sandakan, Malaysia.
Show the average temperatures in Sandakan in Celsius
- The months January, February, March, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is July with 89.6° Fahrenheit (32.0° Celsius).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 84.2° Fahrenheit (29.0° Celsius).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 87.8° Fahrenheit (31.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 73.4° Fahrenheit (23.0° Celsius)
Weather Forecasts for Sandakan (Sabah)
Patchy rain possible