Average minimum and maximum temperature in Memphis (Tennessee) in fahrenheit
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Memphis, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Memphis in Celsius
- The months April, May, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 71.6° Fahrenheit (22.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 51.8° Fahrenheit (11.0° Celsius)