Average minimum and maximum temperature in Batna in fahrenheit
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Batna, Algeria.
Show the average temperatures in Batna in Celsius
- The months May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 68° Fahrenheit (20.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 44.6° Fahrenheit (7.0° Celsius)