Average minimum and maximum temperature in Alice Springs (fahrenheit)
- The months April, May, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in January, February, March, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 82.4° Fahrenheit (28.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 55.4° Fahrenheit (13.0° Celsius)
Show the average temperatures in Alice Springs in Celsius »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Alice Springs.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Australia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.