Average monthly rainy days in Sihanoukville (Preah Sihanouk Province)
- Most rainy days are in June, July, August, September and October.
- Sihanoukville has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, September is the most rainy.
- On average, January has the least rainy days.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 121.0 days
More climate information for Sihanoukville
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Sihanoukville.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Cambodia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.