Climate and average monthly weather in Rincon, Puerto Rico
What is the best time of year to go to Rincon in Puerto Rico?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in May and November.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- May is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Celsius
Cheapest month to fly to Rincon
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Celsius
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.