Addis Abbeba, Ethiopia
Average Weather in Addis Abbeba, Ethiopia
What's the best time to travel to Addis Abbeba in Ethiopia? Here are some facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in June, July, August and September.
- Addis Abbeba has dry periods in January, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- August is the wettest month.
- December is the driest month.
Weather Forecast Addis Abbeba, Ethiopia
Show in Fahrenheit
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)